February 12, 2010

Sending you my love...



Send someone you love a special treat this Valentine’s Day. Decorate a mini-mailbox and fill with love notes, cards, photos and treats. I love a touch of whimsy the papers by Nikki Sivils adds to this mailbox. It’s a fun way to send your Valentine greetings this year.



Supplies Used:
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Helmar Super Strength PVA Wood GlueCreative Impressions Inc. Bits of Bling
Mini Mailbox
Nikki Sivils U R My Favorite “U R My Heart” Papers
Nikki Sivils Cool Cord Brads
Prima Flowers
All My Memories Ribbon
Pink Tulle – Source Unknown
Making Memories Acrylic Pain
Zutter Rivets




Remove the mailbox flag; it can be re-attached later using a Zutter Rivet. Cover the mailbox with Nikki Sivils U R My Favorite pattern papers. I applied all of the papers using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. I embellished the mailbox with flowers with Bits of Bling, frog cut out designs from Nikki Sivils pattern papers and applied to the outside using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. I cut an unfinished wood candlestick for the mailbox base. Paint with white acrylic paint. Attach the wood base to the mailbox using Helmar Super Strength PVA Wood Glue.
Wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day!

Tish Treadaway, Helmar USA Design Team Member

No comments: