February 27, 2010

Nikki Sivils U R My Favorite



Nikki Sivils Scrapbook U R My Favorite “You, You, You” paper is fabulous. Creating a layout is quick and easy using this pattern paper as the foundation for your layout. I love the monochromatic theme, scalloped edges, flourish designs and the little crowns in each corner. I followed the design in each scallop as my guide for placing a decorative brad, just use a paper piercer for punching the holes.




The edges of the photo were dry brushed with acrylic paint to coordinate with the papers. To add dimension to the embellishments, I used Helmar ZAPDOTS. Check out the close up photos of placement of Helmar ZAPDOTS.




Elle’s Studio has a huge selection of tags; here I used Saltwater Taffy Journaling Tag as a frame for my number two. I altered the tag by sanding down the edges and embellishing with a flower.



Supplies Used:
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Helmar Black ZAPDOTS
Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner
Elle’s Studio Saltwater Taffy Journaling Tags
Nikki Sivils U R My Favorite “You You You” Paper
Bo-bunny Press Chipboard “2”
EK Success Simply Classic Inspirables & Nostalgiques Stickers
Prima Flowers
Making Memories Brads
Flower Buttons

Tish Treadaway, Helmar USA Design Team Member

No comments: