December 23, 2009

Time to wrap it up!

Hopefully by now you are finished with all of your shopping for gifts. Now you can wrap up your gifts. There is no need to cut corners on having pretty presents for the holidays! With the assistance of your scrapbooking supplies and tools, you can have custom gift wrapping. Here’s how I put mine to use…

Supplies Used:
Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner
Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Pillow Boxes
Close to my Heart Ribbon
Gallery Ribbons
Hobby Lobby Pink Crochet Snowflake, Poinsettias and Gold Star
K& Co. Adhesive Rhinestone
Making Memories Cardstock Tag, Safety Pin & Ribbon
Me & My Big Ideas Pattern Papers
Prima Flowers
QuicKutz Rub-ons
Instructions:
1. I had used pillow boxes for this project; you can create your own. I saw many free pillow box patterns on the internet. All I did was measure the pillow box and cut a strip of pattern paper to fit.
2. Wrap the pattern paper around the box and secure with Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner.
3. Wrap ribbons around the box, tie a knot and cut ribbon at an angle.
4. Tuck the pink crochet snowflake underneath the knot of the ribbon. Place a dab of Helmar Scrap Dots to secure on the package.
5. Add a pink poinsettia flower on the snowflake with a little Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots.
6. Add gift tags, here I secured them with a tiny safety pin.

Tish Treadaway, Helmar USA Design Team Member

No comments: