December 22, 2009

A Basket of Christmas Goodies

Creating 4” x 4” albums is my favorite size to make with the Zutter Bind-it-All and DreamKuts tools. They are quick and easy to make. A great way to use up left over papers you have from projects. Not to mention they are just so cute as gifts for all occasions. Here I made a collection of five mini-albums. I’m ready for the upcoming holidays with a basket full of albums for gifts..



Supplies Used:
Helmar Acid Free Glue
Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Zutter 4” x 4” Chipboard Covers
Zutter ¾” Antique Brass, Silver, Red Owires
Me&My Big Ideas Paper
American Paper Company Cardstock
Making Memories and Close to my Heart Ribbons
Me&My Big Ideas Stickers
With the help of the Zutter DreamKuts Tool; cut 4” x 4” pattern paper for the album cover and 4” x 4” cardstock to use for the album pages. I love the creative freedom one has with Zutter tools to make custom albums. Apply the paper to the cover using Helmar Acid Free Glue. After the adhesive dries, I lightly sand the edges with a sand block. With the Zutter Bind-it-All tool I punch the holes and bind the album together using ¾”OWire. Then I embellish the album cover using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. The last thing I do is tie ribbons on the album binding if desired.

Tish Treadaway, OZZ Zutter Bind-it-All Design Team

No comments: