I’m always looking for unique ways to house my scrapbook memorabilia and memories. I made this ceramic purse in an evening class at the local college. Once it’s fired and completed, embellish the outside of the purse. Then make an album to fit inside. Here’s how I did it….
Handmade Ceramic Purse
Helmar 450 Stainless Adhesive
Helmar Premium Craft Glue
Prima Flowers, Jewels, Tea and Silk Pattern Papers and Ribbons
Anna Griffin All Night Media Ornamental Frame
Hardware – Source Unknown
1. Adhere ribbons and lace around the ceramic purse with Helmar 450 Stainless Adhesive.
2. Use Helmar Premium Craft Glue to adhere the metal hardware to outside of the purse.
3. Create an album with coordinating pattern papers to fit inside the purse.
4. Use the Zutter Bind-it-All tool and the ¾” Antique O’Wire to bind the album together.
5. Embellish the album cover with flowers and metal hardware using Helmar Premium Craft Glue.
Now display your album in style!
Tish Treadaway, Helmar USA Design Team Member