December 2, 2008

I can finally share this good news....

When I recieved the phone call from Tracy, I wanted to scream out loud. Only it wouldn't have been a secret, I was in the midst of checking out at Hobby Lobby. I am thrilled to announce that I have been chosen to be a part of the very first Design Team for Helmar Adhesives. Please check out the new official HELMAR blog at http://www.helmarusa.typepad.com/ for giveaways, contests, guest designer announcements, project photo galleries, design team projects & articles and much more!


Helmar's USA Design Team:

Tracy Weinzapfel Burgos, Design Team Coordinator
Jenna Franklin
Amber Hillman
Laura Achilles
Carla Schauer
Tish Treadaway
Jennifer Beason
Marci Knecht
Beth Root
Becky Teichmiller

6 comments:

kasmello said...

Congradulations!

TBird said...

Congratulations Tish!
We miss you!

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats!!!

TxScrapAddict said...

Congrats Tish!!

Julie Kelley said...

Oh My!!! How exciting!! Congratulations!!!!

Scrappy Nan said...

how awesome is this! congrats.