November 26, 2008

A love of family is life's greatest blessing...

As I approached the Thanksgiving Holidays, I wanted to create something for the occasion. This album reflects just one of the many blessings in my life, my family! They play a big role in shaping and molding me into the person I am today. I appreciate their love and support for all that do. So, I hope this album inspires you to call a friend, give someone you love a hug and maybe craft a special card or gift for them this holiday season.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Beautiful! I love it!

voodoo vixen said...

Love the shaped album Tish with all the different sized pages - beuatiful.

Lea Sanders said...

This is a beautiful book, Tish!

Scrappy Running Me said...

beautiful! have a lovely weekend.
nan