Hey scrapbooking friends, check this out....Helmar USA Design Team Call 2010.
Helmar USA Design Team Call 2010
Helmar USA, Inc, distributes Helmar Adhesives & Art Mediums in the United States. Have you had dreams at night that adhesives would land on your doorstep? Do you want to be a part of one of the most creative teams and work with products from the most amazing manufacturers? Well, that dream can come true…….Helmar USA, Inc. wants YOU to become a member of our USA Design Team!
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated scrappers and paper crafters to serve a six-month term beginning June 1, 2010 (Continuation of the term will be determined by both parties at the end of six months.)
As a Design Team member, you will receive:
*Advance releases of products!
*Endorsement fees for published layouts and projects!
*Payment for projects used for trade shows!
The latest & greatest products from our Preferred Vendors!
Design Team members are required to:
· Dedication to a minimum of (2) blog posts per month. More are LOVELY!
· Dedication to your personal blogs which means keeping them fresh and mentioning Helmar products (we will do our best to promote you personally as well which is a win-win for everyone). Keeping them fresh and new is important.
· Involvement with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Facebook at minimum is required. This is the future for the industry and plays an even bigger part now than publications.
· Dedication to our preferred vendors. They treat us great! We work very hard to secure those relationships.
· Optional...Teaching experience. We are expanding our marketing efforts and the best way to do this is by demonstration and teaching.
· Another great plus is video tutorials.....and step-by-step projects or kits featuring Helmar products.
· Members are asked to submit their monthly Helmar projects for possible publication in crafting magazines and idea books.
· Members will also complete special projects as requested by Helmar to be used for trade shows, catalogs, promotional items, and various other venues.
Interested applicants should send the following in a single email:
1. Name, address, daytime & evening phone numbers, and email address (US and Canadian applicants only, please)
2. Short biography
3. Links to any on-line galleries and/or blog
4. List of other design teams in which you are currently or were previously a member
5. A brief paragraph stating why you would like to be a member of our Design Team
6. Three example projects using Helmar adhesives and art mediums (layouts or paper crafting projects) no larger than 150k each – Make sure to list any special adhesive techniques used and list the Helmar products.
7. Anything else you want us to know about you…..what sets you apart from the rest? We want to see your enthusiasm!
Please submit the above information to email@example.com by April 15th. No late entries will be accepted. The new Design Team members will be announced on our website on April 28th.
For additional information on our products, visit our design team blog at: www.helmarusa.typepad.com. Feel free to EMAIL any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
President, Helmar USA, Inc.