March 16, 2009

Lucky me...

No, I'm not Irish but I was assigned the month of March for a Calendar post for Bo-bunny Press. Some call it luck but I consider myself to be blessed. I have a loving, supportive husband and best friend. I absolutely love and adore my children. I have food, a home, a job and good health. The Lord has blessed me with supportive family and friends.
I am able to design for some fabulous companies. In tough economic times, it's a great time to reflect on all that we have.



Lucky Me Supplies Used:
Bo-bunny My Darling Bella
Bo-bunny Teen Chic Stripe
Bo-bunny Sweetie Pie Squeeze
Bo-bunny Sweetie Pie Smooch
Bo-bunny Clover Dot
Making Memories Celery and Pink Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

Great page! You are so right that now is the time to reflect on the blessings we have, especially those that money cannot buy. So glad to have "met" you through our Zutter connection!!